I’m Blessing Usoro
information security expert
Blessing Usoro is an Information Security Manager ,with experience developing and managing security solutions for large-scale enterprises across a range of industries. Her background in telecommunications, security operations and risk management, as well as her unique perspective as a woman in cybersecurity, inform her measured approach.
Proud co-founding member of
- 2021, IRISSCON
- 2021, Going Far Cohort 2 Opening – Going Far
- 2021, Women Empowerment Project – USAID for Cybersecurity in Ukraine.
- 2020, National Security Summit Ireland – Slándáil 2020
- 2021, RTE Radio One – What should companies do to try and prevent cyber attacks?
- 2021, East Coast FM – Subject Matter Expert on the HSE Hack of 2021.